Episode 002 : Spending Money : I Go To Pret For The Mousse
In this episode Alex and David talk about setting up to go solo. The topics include: limited company setup, banking setup, how expenses and dividends work, how much accountants generally cost and how to run your company from an expenditure perspective.
There’s also some chat about the best meal deals, the joy of 39% cheaper lunches, David discovers 99p coffee is a thing and finally the joy of Pret’s chocolate mousse.
- Crunch - crunch.co.uk/?aid=codingsolo (if they ask who referred you please say it was the Coding Solo podcast)
- Companies House - starting a business: gov.uk/limited-company-formation
- Metro Bank business accounts: metrobankonline.co.uk/business/everyday-banking
- Barclays business accounts: barclays.co.uk/business-banking/accounts
- Crunch personal tax estimator: help.crunch.co.uk/customer/portal/articles/2031723
- YunoJuno: yunojuno.com